Tuesday, January 3, 2017


 💖💖
 💖💖A huge thank you to all my new followers 💖💖
 💖💖 

I have always loved style and have a carefully curated collection of amazing garments and fabulous accessories.  Yet, I was frustrated because I sometimes never knew what to wear.....So, I started a blog to help me shop my closetand put together cute outfits with pieces I already own.
  👜   👠   👗   👛   🌂   👓 

I share these stylings on the inter webs with the hopes that others can derive some use from them. New, for 2017, I'm excited to announce - 
I'm now taking 🌟🌟special requests🌟🌟 Holllaaa!!!

If you have an event to attend and need a special styling or just want a fresh perspective into your style, let me know. I'll be happy to create something unique for 💖💖you! 💖💖 Just let me know the particulars and I'll be happy to send you some fresh new ideas. 

You may be wondering what's the catch or the cost... Here's the cost: A random act of kindness.  

Since 2001, I've been running a tiny (1 person) non-profit foundation - NoFearOnlyLove - whose mission is to spread random acts of kindness. Since the foundation's inception, "we've" secretly bought people lunch or coffee, left anonymous envelopes with gift cards on windshields, paid for people's groceries, and other such acts. The point is to do something kind and completely unexpected for someone. I'll create some outfit ideas for you in exchange for a random act of kindness for someone else. 

I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas. 

 Best and warmest regards, 
 ✨💖🌟AimEMcC13🌟💖✨
aka Aimee 

Email AimEMcC13@me.com
AimEMcC13.blogspot.com 
Pinterest AimEMcC13 
Instagram AimEMcC13
Twitter @AimEMcC13

 #ootd #outfitoftheday #over50style #over50outfit #dailyoutfit #dailystyle #mydailystyle #outfit #outfitinspiration #clothes #cute #mystyle #NFOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment